You must have probably heard a lot about digital wallets in today’s technologically advanced era or have the app on your smartphone, but do you get confused regarding how to use it effectively to gain the maximum benefits? Here is a detailed guide for you.
A digital wallet, or an e-wallet, is a contactless form of payment system that allows the user to pay for expenses using a smartphone. To activate the contactless payment system, you need to link your debit or credit card details to the digital wallet, transfer the money into the wallet, and then you can effortlessly pay for the purchases using your phone without even touching the terminal’s PIN pad.
Digital wallets offer convenience to users, as it allows them to use their phone to pay for things instead of cash and plastic cards. Wondering how to set up a digital wallet? Worry not; we have got you covered. Keep scrolling through to know the details:
How to Setup a Digital Wallet?
To start with, you first need to locate the e-wallet app on your smartphone. You can download the digital wallet app from Google Play Store or App Store. After installing an e-wallet app, you need to enter your credit or debit card details. You can fill out the declaration form by entering your personal details like:
- Date of birth
- ID proof
The digital wallet cannot be used for payment without any authentication.
How to Pay With Your E-Wallet?
Once you have installed the e-wallet application, entered all the relevant information, and identified the smart device you’d like to use for payments, all you will have to do is learn the process of how to pay via the digital wallet. Below mentioned are some steps that you must follow:
- While online purchasing via your smartphone, there’s usually a one- or two-click payment method involved that is easy and secure to use.
- While shopping from retail outlets, you can hold your phone or device over a point-of-sale system wherever you see the contactless symbol. You can scan the QR code or enter the mobile number to pay for the purchases.
- If you are buying food or a ride-share service, you can pay online via the e-wallet app. Through this method, you can save time since you won’t have to enter the details each time you use the app.
Through these methods, you can pay for the purchases without any effort. Here is the list of benefits of paying with an e-wallet:
- With an e-wallet, you now no longer have to pay for your expenses via a physical wallet.
- You can purchase things in-store, online, or in-app using different smart devices.
- With an e-wallet, your purchases stay much more secure because data is encrypted.
The e-wallet can be used to make a wide range of payments, be it for groceries, movie tickets, electricity bills, and much more instantly. If you plan to avail of this contactless service, you can download the Bajaj Finserv app. It is a secure technology that lets users quickly pay for their expenses without hassle. Also, by setting up Bajaj Pay Wallet and transacting more, you can enjoy the benefits of rewards and discounts.
So, what are you all waiting for? Download the Bajaj Finserv app and enjoy the process of seamless transactions.